Access OspreyData’s Live Webinars!
On Thursday, March 14, 2019, the first OspreyData webinar was broadcast. It’s the first in a series discussing the emerging AI revolution in Oil & Gas. Our Data Scientist Venkat Putcha (PhD, Penn State) and VP of Client Services Tim Burke demonstrated OspreyData’s latest innovations in Production Optimization and the potential ROI of implementing these AI-based solutions across fields and plays.
On Thursday, May 2, 2019, key members of the OspreyData Executive Team discussed one of the most crucial issues being faced in the Oil & Gas AI revolution: developing a robust data quality strategy.
OspreyData CTO Ron Frohock (20+ years Technology Executive) and VP of Production Optimization & Services Ken Collins (20+ years Production Engineering & Management Executive) demonstrated how operators of any size can leverage data to deploy new methods for Artificial Lift monitoring and achieve a sizable ROI.
- How Data Quality goes beyond Sensors & Telemetry
- Ways to approach building your Data Strategy
- How to leverage data for Optimization & Diagnostics
- How better data impacts your entire organization
Dr. Venkat Putcha, Senior Data Scientist at OspreyData chats with Richard Wuest of OspreyData’s executive team about the state of Gas Lift Optimization and exciting opportunities emerging as Machine Learning solutions are introduced into optimization practices.
Dr. Putcha walks through the top use cases for automated Gas Lift Optimization with AI, discuss methods and implementation and illustrate the numerous benefits these innovative practices will deliver to producers.
- What Automated Optimization can uncover
- How AI-based Automation enhances your daily operations
- Battling Sub-Optimal Time: the silent killer
- Reducing your daily effort by optimizing across fields
- How Automated Optimization improves over time