Live Webcast on December 17
Do you find your engineers & operators give the most attention to the same fraction of wells each week, though they manage tens or hundreds more? Are you taking steps to integrate Advanced Analytics into your operations but wondering how to maximize the value from your efforts?
On Tuesday, December 17, Venkat Putcha, PhD (Data Scientist and experienced Petroleum Engineer) and Mike Pennell (Chief Data Scientist) showed how you can leverage your own operational know-how to better meet your needs by collaborating with Data Scientists and deploying AI solutions to the oilfield – an approach we call Expert-Guided Machine Learning. Register now to learn how you can embed your own experts’ knowledge within your AI solutions to provide complete management to every well in your field, at all times.
Hear how Expert-Guided Machine Learning:
- Gives Operators better control of Operations
- Helps your team manage a higher volume of wells
- Enhances Supervised Learning and other methods
- Empowers Operators to improve Data Science with minimal effort
- Augments your SCADA capabilities for Machine Learning implementation