We provide organizations with a full set of services to aid in their digital oil field transformation and enable complex AI based solutions. After identifying possible operational challenges or significant field failures, OspreyData provides a Data Quality Assessment for our clients. Here are the steps that a typical Data Quality Assessment would follow (the details or complexity of an individual assessment can be tailored to the details of the problem states an organization has.)
In the figure above are the main components of Data Quality Assessment. These components help us provide these services:
- We help clients at the beginning of the process by identifying the key sources of data and parameters needed, as well as the frequency and quality of the data.
- During the collection of data, it is important to ensure that data from all different sources will capture the full coverage of information needed.
- It is important to make sure the data is managed and measured in a way that will allow for an effective transformation of the data.
- Transformation allows for an efficient and predictive AI model to be built.
- The process is not complete, as there should be continuous monitoring of the data to provide effective identification of possible interventions or avoidances of suboptimal states, which will be recommended to the client.
For more information on Data Quality Assessment and OspreyData Services, feel free to Request Our Demo.