Man vs. Machine, is this true? Do you find your engineers & operators give the most attention to the same fraction of wells each week, though they manage tens or hundreds more? Are you taking steps to integrate Advanced Analytics into your operations but wondering how to maximize the value from your efforts?
In this webcast replay, Venkat Putcha, PhD (Data Scientist and experienced Petroleum Engineer) and Mike Pennell (Chief Data Scientist) showed how you can leverage your own operational know-how to better meet your needs by collaborating with Data Scientists and deploying AI solutions to the oilfield – an approach we call Expert-Guided Machine Learning. Access the WebCast Replay now to learn how you can embed your own experts’ knowledge within your AI solutions to provide complete management to every well in your field, at all times.
Hear how Expert-Guided Machine Learning:
- Gives Operators better control of Operations
- Helps your team manage a higher volume of wells
- Enhances Supervised Learning and other methods
- Empowers Operators to improve Data Science with minimal effort
- Augments your SCADA capabilities for Machine Learning implementation
Please contact us with any questions you may have about OspreyData’s Production Unified Monitoring or Production Analytics. We would love to discuss our solutions for maximizing your Oil and Gas ROI.